In 1927, Imperia added to the 1100 a six-cylinder 1650 cc engine of the same technology, developing 40 HP and capable of reaching 100 km/h. The six will become an 1800 at the end of 1929.
In 1928, the factory was expanded and the famous test track was built on the roof. At the same time, van Roggen, who dreams of founding a Belgian General Motors, takes over Métallurgique, Excelsior and Nagant.
At the 24 Hours of Francorchamps in 1930, Imperia brought back the King’s Cup with three six-cylinder sedans.
At the Francorchamps GP in the same year, Imperia had six-cylinder, six-carburettor racing cars racing at 160 km/h.
POWER - CONTROL - PERFOMANCE
|-||- Six-cylinder 1650 cc|
|-||- 40 HP|
|-||- 100 Km/h|